(Pardon the crude picture- my Flash project is hogging my free time)
I must be a slow learner. Here's some tidbits I haven't mastered in my four decades on this planet:
- Hot surfaces are, in fact, hot.
- Sharp objects are, in fact, sharp.
- Wet floors are, in fact, slippery.
- Wet paint is, in fact, wet.
- Pens have caps for a reason.
- Pointing out that you "hardly ever watch television" impresses nobody and makes you look like an ass, particularly if you bring it up more than once.
- Ignore your maybe I shouldn't park here intuition at your own peril.