Saturday, March 29, 2008

Throw Erica a Bone (Marrow Doner)


I don't know Erica M., but a rival coworker does.
She has leukemia, and needs a bone marrow transplant to beat it.
The problem- they need a good genetic match for the thing to work, and they're still looking.
If you haven't already done so, please go to here to find out how to be added to the list of potential donors. I registered years ago but nobody's needed me yet.
I realize this is a departure from my normal blogging, and I don't want to sound like a "Hey, let's help this person out [see what a great person I am! I'm more sensitive than you!]" but I figured I'd make myself useful for once.
It's a cinch to register, and you could save someone. So please sign up, tell yer friends to sign up, forward Erica's info to your friends...

No comments: