Friday, August 21, 2009

Glitter Cheese Party


Years ago my (then) roommate and I threw a cheese party.
We got a copy of Glitter, Mariah Carry bomb.
The snacks were cheese based- cheese crackers, mini cheese pizzas, cheese cake, and cheeze ball puffs. We had veggies too, with Bleu Cheese dressing.
For decor we cut holes in tissue paper to simulate Swiss cheese. I painted dark spots on two tall yellow candles for a similar look.
The fun started when we played the movie. We'd munch on the snacks, and pelt the screen with cheese puffs whenever the film got cheesy.

3 comments:

Sally said...

That's hysterical. You should have invited my cheese dog Molly, but she wasn't born yet.

Linda Davick said...

I was going to say it's a good thing Molly wasn't around.

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

Sally, Linda,
Actually Molly would have come in handy- we found stray cheese puffs for sometime afterwards...